Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't Install Update

Says I cannot start a meeting without installing an update. Then when I try to install it says "Error 10004". I can't figure out the issue. Please help!

ncdf by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot update Zoom

I have a Macbook Pro 14 which was bought in December ’22. Whenever I try to update my Zoom account from version 5.11.6 to 5.12.2 or higher I keep being told that my computer cannot do this. It comes up with an error code: 10004. Please can you help m...

Slide control for Google Slides

Zoom support states that the following presentations support slide control: Keynote, Google Slides, PowerPoint. I have only been able to get this to work with Keynote and PowerPoint. When I look under the section "How to assign slide control" in the ...

pin to two screens

I use my laptop (iMac) and an external screen for Zoom meetings. I just replaced my laptop and am no longer given the open to "pin to screen one" and "pin to screen two." That is, I can't pin a person on one screen and someone else on the other scree...

Updates

I have a free Zoom account that will not let me into meetings unless I update. When I click on update I receive error code 10004. I decided to close the account and start again, but it said that I had a paid account and would have to close it through...

AJK1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes