Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

attendees not being able to join

We have a few public classes we offer where the link is posted on our website. We recently had a zoom bombing and added a waiting room to help prevent this. The last 2 classes we held had attendees and seemed to be working fine. Then we received mess...

CBTMC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video quality suddenly very poor

I have always had excellent video quality (Logitech C925e camera) and as of two days ago, the quality has significantly worsened. I did two things and not sure which one might be the culprit:* updated my OS to Monterey* updated Zoom None of my video ...

Email Reminders

If your meeting has registration enabled, do participants get an email reminder an hour or so before the event starts or just as it starts?If not how do you export to do that maually? Thanks, Zenka

download error 10004

I can't install the zoom updates, it gives me this error 10004, help me as soon as possible. A thousand thanks

Mido4 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in, error code 1003

I'm logged into my wife's account to be able to post this. I personally have, or had, a free Zoom account I was using quite regularly. (The wife has a paid account). My login is my email address (@outlook). But then one day I got this error code 1003...

MGred by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple screen sharing

Participants of a meeting should be able to split the Window into separate windows when the presenter shares two or more screens/programwindows.The feature as it is implemented now is useless. When a presenter shares two screens of lets say 1920x1080...

Typing

When I am in a zoom room, when the cameras shift on the page and I'm in the middle of typing in the chat, why does it cut my typing off and then I have to reclick the chat box to continue typing. It happens every time so it could take me a minute to ...

message to guests

When creating a new meeting it takes too much time to open the message to be sent to my guests.Usually I need to "edit" it to trigger the invitation...

Eial by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to stop name showing on local recordings?

Hello, I am just wondering if there is a way to stop names showing on local recordings? Since the new update there has been a change and display names are automatically included in local recordings. Is there a way to turn this feature off? I have fou...

Roisin by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes