Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

break out room

I do not know if I have the right location. But my issue is first my frustration with Zoom customer service. I upgraded to Pro plan and know I do not get a human to talk with, but Chat is not working to solve the issue. I need easy. I have to cohost ...

pixelated slides when screen sharing

Hello, i have an issue when i screen share powerpoint presentations. the first slide I show is fine, but after clicking on, the slides appear to get stuck and become patchy and pixelated. i have tried:uninstalling and installing the zoom apprestartin...

Can you set a Meeting to just 10 minutes

Hi, Just wondering if it possible to limit a meeting to just 10 minutes. We are trying to setup parents evening calls via Zoom but want to limit each video call to just 10 minutes. I believe the shortest meeting slot is currently 15 minutes. Any idea...

How to reuse old Personal Meeting ID at new company?

I've recently changed companies. At my old company, I'd set my Personal Meeting ID to my (personal) mobile number. I find that, even though my Zoom account with my old company should have been closed, I cannot set up my new company's Zoom account wit...

Bxx by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Recording a Powerpoint Presentation

When I record a presentation in powerpoint, share the presentation screen and also show the faces being recorded, if I change the size of the video presenter, a black grid comes up behind it. can anyone help? I've blocked out the content with a red b...

zoom issue.png

Limite de reuniões

Olá, por favor, quantas reuniões consigo fazer ao dia no gratuito? Sei que são de 40 minutos, mas se tem limite não sei pq não encontrei essa informação em lugar algum. Obrigada!

Host live streaming w/o my consent

I was on a meeting recently where the host assured me that the meeting wasn't being live streamed even though the live streaming pop-up was visible. I didn't click on the "got it" button and only spoke for a few minutes, but how would I find out if t...