Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Schedule a meeting

Hi I´M PRETTY NEW USING ZOOM . IF I INVITE SOMEONE AND I INTRODUCE HIS/HER E-MAIL. WHY IS NOT SENDING AN EMAIL WITH THE INVITATION AUTOMATICALLY? THANKS

Recovering an expired recording

I would like to know how I can access a recording that expired a few days ago, please. This link was sent to me (I am not the owner or host), but was the presenter.

Sustained Tone for Bell

Hi, I hope someone can help with this. We are a meditation group which opens and closes a session by having the leader ring a bell. The bell reverberates for a while- that is it produces a sustained ringing tone after the leader strikes it. However, ...

Background music is not transferred correctly

Seit mehr als einem Jahr kann ich nicht Musik im Hintergrund uebertragen. Auf dem Client ist die Musik völlig zerhackt. Ich versuche es auf einem zweiten PC und das Problem ist das gleiche. Habt ihr Erfahrung mit dieser Situation?

rogu099 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes