Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom classes

We are an online learning center, and we have pro account. we want to do an integration between zoom and msaaq to use it for our online clients, so if there a possibility to open multiple zoom classes at the same time on msaaq?

Adding Received Invitation to Calendar

I have received invitations to Zoom meetings via both email and texts. How can I easily add the meeting link to my calendar on my Google calendar? Lots of info about how to do this if I were *creating* the meeting, but have I missed a way to add a li...

New Raised Hands "Enhancements"

I see that this was in the June 5 update, that Zoom automatically added certain "enhancements" to raised hands. One is a notification which pops up which tells how many hands are raised. Is there any way to disable this "feature"? I find it gets in t...

JoannaCh by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

how recurring meetings appear in zoom client

Is it possible to schedule a recurring meeting & simply have the person's name appear once with "use at any time" option as in the past? Recently I set a new recurring meeting & EverySingleDate shows up. Very inconvenient scrolling through to find lo...

AMD ATI Radeon 4200 series doesn't work

Last week my old computer ran Zoom version 5.15.12 with no problems. I did the usual update to 5.16.0 and Zoom stopped working - it won't even start! I managed to downgrade to 5.15.12 and it worked. This computer has an AMD ATI Radeon HD4200 video on...

zoom participant

how to hide participants so that each participants cannot see each other, do not know who has participated this meeting eitherand which package can have this function

Resolved! I've got signed out

Hi, I was on my zoom account yesterday. For some reason, I got signed out, as someone else has signed in. I'm concerned about security, and I have since changed my password. What may of caused this? How can I check the location of sign in? Thanks Lee

Lee0607 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes