Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Access sharing screen

Hello, I understand you can access and control the mouse on someone's shared screen, yet I don't see where I can do this. I'm on the Pro plan. I'm not sure if this is an advanced feature? Thanks for any help

ctrippi by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

voice over notifications will not turn off

Zoom has this voice notification feature that I can't turn off. It is audible voice that says when I share screens, turn on audio, or have new emails. how can I turn it off? I have already gone into the accessibility tab and unchecked all boxes and t...

Zoom ID and password

I am wondering how to send my Zoom ID and password for a meeting in enough time for people to enter. I can't send until 5 minutes before the meeting starts. If I don't get someone coming in within 10 minutes the ID becomes invalid. I am teaching with...

Lynne726 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

No sound after Zoom meeting ends

I have a Windows 11 Dell laptop. During Zoom meetings, the sound on my computer works fine. But the second a Zoom meeting ends, the sound on my computer stops working for both the built in speakers and external speakers. This happens every time. Trou...