Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to Authorize Zoom to work in Slack

When i type /Zoom in Slack, it takes me to company.slack.com where i can then "Accept & Continue". However when I do this, it takes me to applications.zoom.us and I get the following error:Authorization Failure.500 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_d2335c860e...

Vacek by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

lagging video on Ubuntu

I bought a Lenovo ThinkPad-E15-Gen-2 and installed Ubuntu 20.04.3 (dual-boot alongside Win 10).Google Meet video chats work fine.However, when using Zoom 5.8.0, my webcam video is laggy*. And when I choose a Virtual Background, it never takes effect....

zoom not responding

I use Windows 10.As soon as i join a meeting ,the zoom is not responding. I tried uninstalling and installing it again. Still i am facing the same issue. Please suggest any solution.

zoom.PNG