Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help needed -my zoom (desktop) won't update

Have been using zoom on my laptop for a long time ... usually Zoom updates run automatically or I get a notice asking me if I want to update. Starting Monday, 2/6, when I tried to login I received this message: 'Your app version needs to be 5.10.3 or...

Cheery by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to enter a zoom session

Hi, I have a regular meeting which is divided into two sessions with 30 minutes in between. Login info is the same for both. Nobody has problems with this except one person who gets this message:UNABLE TO JOIN THIS MEETINGYou are unable to rejoin thi...

Resolved! Hide meeting controls

Hi, I'm looking for a way to hide meeting controls when sharing screen. I am using ubuntu 22.04 LTS operating system and my zoom is the latest version. Please help cause this meeting control is very annoying.

recordings

Hello, i need to fined an old recordings and i cannot fined tham. the "recordings" is empty and i have allot of recordings at 2023

lana3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook Scaning

I have been able to link my Chromebook to my Brother printer. I am able to scan, but I don't know where the scanned copy goes to be able to retrieve it to screen share it with my student.