Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bifurcated video

At a conference, there are always split videos from the same person. What is the problem? OS Windows 10, videocard RTX3070image link for demostration

Latest update messed my last meeting

Device: Computer (Windows 10 x64)Version: Latest (related to this date)Hello everybody!I'm just a Zoom user and aways as client. Last time i needed to enter on a important meeting Zoom aplication messed up everything with his last update! To let ever...

Yarkan by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Calls while attending zoom meeting via mobile app

Can anyone help me by answering a question or 2 about making calls while in an active zoom meeting? Specifically: My husband was supposedly attending a zoom meeting with (I’m guessing) 20 or so attendees in the meeting. He accesses zoom meetings usin...

LaLa85 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registrations after Meeting Date

I sent up a number of large group meetings on September 25 and 26. On all of them I selected the option under registration to close registration after the meeting date. The meeting on September 25 is over (scheduled from 8-9:30. Just pulled the regis...

Zoom Client trouble

My Zoom client isn't launching. I've restarted my computer and uninstalled and reinstalled it. I don't know how to update the client without launching the app. If anyone has a clue on how to fix this please let me know.

Kage by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Lag?

why is zoom lagging when my teacher is screen sharing a video? it does this to everyone. PLEASE HELP!!!PS. i use a windows something something and zoom is at the latest for me