Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Changing local save location

Earlier versions of Zoom it was easy to make changes. All I want to do is change the location of my local saves. Everything online is years old. Can you put me out of my misery? Lord they make things hard.

Koop by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ISSUES WITH BLUE YETI. MIC

I D BEEN USING MY ZOOM , ALWAYS WITH BLUE MICS FOR MY MEETINGS AND YOU TUBE INTERVIEWS . IM HAVING ISSUE NOW WITH THE MIC , ONLY WITH ZOOM , CAUSE IM ABLE TO RECORD USING OTHER APPS OR DEVICES . PROBLEM ONLY PERSISTS IN ZOOM

JUAN2022 by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

clickable link

is it possible to display a clickable link, for example an offer price, during the meeting that the participants can click on? I don't mean in chat.

AnnikaH by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Host names mixing up

Hi there community,Little question.Sometimes when I'm the host in a meeting, and someone else is also host or co-host, our names are mixed up in the chat. For example it would seem like someone else has commented or reacted to a comment in my name, w...

Zoom is auto deleting my scheduled meetings

I have scheduled several meetings in the next few months. But shortly after that, I receive the following emails. You have successfully deleted the below Zoom meeting.Meeting ID: Topic: Time: Oct 5, 2022 03:00 PM If you want to recover this meeting, ...

Issue accessing all cloud recordings

Hi, I'm unable to access all Cloud recordings from a specific date. I can access and download 40 of them but there were many more individual recordings from that exact day/Zoom meeting which are not showing up. Any advice on how to find them would be...

KellyRA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meetings not responding

Good morning, I'm having a problem with zoom meetings. Every time I join a meeting the program stops responding (Windows 10). This happens before I even enter the audio of the call and without using the camera. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the ...