Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Installing update on windows computer

My zoom program needs an update in order to join the meetings I have scheduled. It says I need version 5.14.11 and I have version 5.10.4. After running the update while Windows is configuring Zoom64bit , I receive a message that says: The feature you...

How to screen share using a screen reader

Hi there, I am a user experience researcher studying app accessibility with screen readers. I would like to share instructions with my project participants for how to get to screen share on Zoom with a screen reader on their mobile device. Are there ...

mmaykut by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello.

how to connect bluetooth speaker(galaxy buds) in PC zoom discusion?I installed a Bluetooth dongle.Except for the Zoom meeting, everything works normally.

Changik by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound from Others to Me is Delayed

I'm using a new Mac mini Pro M2 and the sound coming to me from others in a meeting is delayed by 2-3 seconds. I uninstalled, restarted and re-installed to no avail. I've checked my system resources and that doesn't seem to be the problem. Everything...

nicsho by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Video Access

I keep seeing that make sure your camera is powered on and connected to your computer each time I want to start a video on zoom

joy12 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes