Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Changing from Business to Pro Plan

I called a couple of days ago to downgrade our plan from Business to Pro. I received an email today welcoming me to Zoom and telling me to set up my dashboard. Does this mean that all of the meetings I have already set need to be re-set with a new ME...

Shellyo by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring meeting causing waiting room...

Hello, Recurring meeting forces waiting room? I do NOT have waiting room enabled, and that didn't used to happen. Did a test on a standalone meeting with no waiting room enabled and participant was able to join, and then changed the meeting to recurr...

alynk by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Host

I added a colleague as an Alternative Host on ONE meeting, but it seems he is now the default Alt Host on EVERY meeting I have created and each meeting was assigned a different colleague. All colleagues are licensed. Is this a setting issue allowing ...

Video on Statistics post meeting

How can I know the for how many minutes a partcipant has kept his video on during a meeting where it is compulsory to appear in video mode ? Reports generated at the end only depict the time for which a participant was logged in, but not if he kept h...

USING A BLUETOOTH SPEAKER AND ZMAIL WITH THE ZOOM APP

I'm a member of the Eumundi Rotary club in Queensland, Australia, and we recently bought a new BenQ EH600 smart projector, along with a Bose S1 Pro Plus speaker. Both devices are Bluetooth capable, and the projector and speaker happily connect for al...

GM68 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes