Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Simultaneous Meetings with more than 2 hosts

I have a few clarifying questions that I wasn't able to answer via Zoom's Learning Center and Zoom Support Documents (Hosting multiple meetings simultaneously). According to the support document linked above, "Licensed users on Business, Education, a...

cannot invite people

I have regular meetings on zoomI open the program, and on the opening page, I have the options to start a meeting or invite people. Click on the invite button, and it copies the invites.I then email the invites to my groupNow I open the program and t...

lacraig1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Studio Effects Link Missing

When I log in to my personal account on Zoom, the studio effects link is missing. If I login to my work email on the same app, I can see studio effects. What has changed to make it not appear using my personal email? The issue just happened in the pa...

ajsloan by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

image size

Hi. When I am the host how do I change my image from 2 inches x 2 inches at top right of the screen to cover most of the screen? Thanks Keith6

Keith6 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes