Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom echo of own voice during screen share

During a one-on-one foreign language lesson on a zoom meeting, when the teacher shares her screen, when I speak my voice comes back to me on a slight delay (one second or so). A word spoken alone usually doesn't come back. But anything more than 2 wo...

SL5 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

10-минутный перерыв

Why do I have to wait 10 minutes before resuming hosting my meeting? I am unable to re-enter the meeting I was hosting after the 40 minute call limit kicked in. This has happened twice today, in two different meetings, I receive a message telling me ...

how to take control with an ipad

Hi,How to allow an Ipad tablet user to manipulate the screen of the host of a meeting who is sharing his screen on his PC?I myself use a PC. One of my clients uses an Ipad. It can't take control of my mouse or act on my screen. How to solve this prob...

Mandy596 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 13215

When joining a meeting, there is an error code 13215 displayed. We are not sure what the cause. Would you pls help me to solve the issue. (Zoom accout have been paid)

How to enable co-host under account settings

Hi there, I want to enable co-host features and I read the article below. However, when I go to the setting page, I don't even see that there is a toggle option for "co-host". I understand you need to have a pro account to enable co-host, but I don't...

wong100 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes