cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As soon as I speak in the room, my Zoom crashes and then goes into boot loop

BLChristian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Since the most recent update, I have trying to use my zoom workplace app. I can join a meeting and sit and listen fine, but as soon as I unmute and start to speak my application crashes. Not only does it crash, but then the application continues to close and reboot over and over until I shut it down. I have gone through all of the fixes I can do such as updating the application again, unplugging everything from the computer except for the power cord and I even deleted the entire application and re-download it and started fresh. This is not happening in any of my other video chatting systems so clearly it is isolated to zoom. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix because I am dead in the water with this application as it sits.

1 REPLY 1

Humashankar
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

HI @BLChristian 

To potentially resolve audio processing issues and instability, consider disabling Hardware Acceleration in Zoom.

This feature can sometimes interfere with audio processing, leading to problems.

To turn it off, navigate to Zoom's Settings, select the Video tab, and uncheck the box next to "Enable Hardware Acceleration

Humashankar_0-1723303054349.png

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma