Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Issues/voices distorted

I had a lesson last night, in the last part of the lesson (it lasted for 2 hours), I couldn't hear the students properly, their voices were distorted. They however could hear me well. Has this happened to anyone before and if yes, how do I solve this...

bea5 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Conference Room Connector

Hi there,I have license for Conference Room Connector with 2 ports and my account is pro, licensed users. When I start webinar meeting, I can't invite a SIP/H.323 room system to my meeting.I can't find (Room System) tab when I click invite button in ...

Adding image to recording link posts on whatsapp

Hello. I was wondering if zoom offers the ability to replace the zoom logo / description with another image for when you are posting recording links on Whatsapp. Now that Zoom is internationally recognised, it would be nice to have the option of bein...

Braekouroom

Ich kann leider keine Braekoutroom erstellen. Ich habe alle Vorsteinlungen gemacht, aber es wird mir einfach nicht angezeigt.

Resolved! Trimming Error

I trimmed a recording by mistake. I am not able to restore to the full recording, but I can see the time of the full recording in the video icon. I do not see any option to restore to the original recording under the trimmed video. The original recor...

GRC by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Needing help streaming to my facebook groups

I have followed all procedures to stream to my private FB groups but they will not show up in the drop down box. Every other group that I am a part of will, but not my own groups. So zoom is connected to my personal fb account - which is connected to...

Meegs by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have access to email linked to account

I established my zoom account to use for my work, changed jobs, and did not remember to change the email associated with the account. When I try to log in, I am being asked to verify the same computer I have always used, but do not have access to the...