cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piano not audible on Windows 11

Roz88keys
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been using Zoom since the pandemic, and after the last update I cannot get my piano audible for my students on my desktop computer (Windows 11).

I have original sound turned on. I have reinstalled Zoom. I have updated all the drivers on Windows.

My laptop and my tablet work with Zoom.

My Yeti microphone works on my laptop, but not on my desktop (Windows 11).

I've also gone into the settings on my computer to adjust my Windows microphone.

I start teaching online lessons next month and was contemplating purchasing Zoom, but if this audio problem cannot be fixed I will have to find another platform.

Does anyone have a solution?

1 REPLY 1

Alana2
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having a very similar issue. I have been using Zoom since Covid. My speakers and microphone worked flawless until 2 weeks ago. I have never had any issues. The speaker does not work anymore but the microphone is fine. I take lessons and my teacher uses music. I cannot hear music anymore. I can hear her speak sometimes and she can hear me sometimes. I took it to the computer store and I thought it was fixed. But the speaker and music (mostly piano) does not work anymore. I tried my husbands Window 11. His does not work either. My teacher said some of her other students have had no issues with Zoom. But when I read about the issue speakers on this website it looks like this problem has been going on for a while. I think it eventually is a issue that catches up to peoples computer after a while.  Today was the first day I used it after being at the computer shop and I could hear no music. I hope someone replies to this issue. Because I am out of ideas. I think its a Zoom problem.  Most people probably use Zoom for business. Not for lessons with music. Like us.