cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom plugin not using Normal template in Outlook (Microsoft 365)

stevenhayward
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I create a regular meeting in Outlook, it uses the Normal template, which is set for the Calibri 11 font. When I then add a Zoom invite, using the Add a Zoom Meeting button in the toolbar, it adds the invite and text with the Aptos 12 font. This may not seem major but it adds a lot to my workload when I have to edit the font each time for each invite. How do I tell the Zoom plugin to use the Normal template, which is set for Calibri 11?

2 REPLIES 2

meriment
Participant
Participant

This comes down to the outlook plugin integration. You could update the font each time for each invite and that would resolve it. For a few meetings this would be fine. As you mentioned doing this for a large number of meetings would be very laborious. If that is the case you may want to consider other ways of scheduling Zoom meetings. There are a range of Zoom apps that let you schedule meetings and share the invitation including Salepager.

Rizwanlang
Explorer
Explorer

If the Zoom plugin in Outlook is not using the Normal template, try the following steps:

1. Ensure your Outlook is up to date.
2. Check the Zoom add-in settings within Outlook to see if there's an option to select the template.
3. Restart Outlook and your computer to see if that resolves the issue.
4. If the problem persists, consider reinstalling the Zoom add-in.

If you need more detailed help, let me know!