Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Im not a host

Im not a host im a participant but its saying that I am a host! Any ideas on how to reset that error?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Resolved! Release Notes Subscribe Option

Is there any option to 'subscribe' to Release Notes? I'd like to get an email when they come out instead of trying to remember to continually checking the website.

eah47 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Exit app when I close the window

It is absolutely frustrating every time I close a zoom meeting the application remains open and minimizes itself to the notifications area. Who thought this was a good idea? I would like to close the application and be done with it. This becomes a mu...

creating breakout rooms via poll

New Zoom functionality allows users to create breakout rooms from the results of a mid-meeting poll. It also allows admins to cap breakout room attendance when creating the rooms. My question: What does the system do when the number of attendees who ...