Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cannot screen share minimized application on MacBook

I work between a PC and a MacBook for work. On my PC, I minimize Acrobat and Excel (for example) and when I click on Share for screen share, these applications are in the box as choices to screen share. However, when I am on my MacBook in a Zoom call...

Configuración de reconocimiento de vídeo cámara IPv4

Felicito al equipo de Zoom por el buen trabajo demostrado a través de su tecnología vanguardista en la comunicación.si me permiten quiero hacer una sugerencia para las futuras actualizaciones de su programación, me gustaría que agregaran la opción pa...

Zoom update ipad

Hello, my zoom has updated and it has changed a lot of the features I found very useful. When I share PDFs and photos my pen often doesn’t appear. I have turned on and off which helps it to appear for a short time. I also used to be able to see the p...

Abi14 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Meeting Templates

I need to create a template that retains 76 alternate hosts. Is there any way to do this? Templates don't seem to retain the most important meeting elements, like alternate hosts or recurring schedules. Thank you

cmmx by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Narrow

Hello When we have a meeting with +3 people, the screens of the participants get narrow. Normally the screen should be divided into equal pieces but the screen of the participants get narrow in the divided areas. please see the uploaded picture below...

Samsung s9 Ultra Downfalls

Not sure why Zoom cripples powerful tablets I believe even the iPad Pro has similar issues. Now my S9 ultra is more powerful processor-wise than my MacBook Pro and yet if I screen-share my camera shuts off! Zoom should at least give us the option to ...

Lenno by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes