Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording

When I go to do a zoom call as a host I do not have the record option button. What is something I can do to get that?

Expiry links

If I record a meeting and set an expiry date and send it to one person - is that their specific link? can I then go back into the recording again change the expiry date and send to someone else without it effecting the link I sent to the first person...

Audio Share Issues - multiple uses Meeting & Webinar

Using both Zoom Meeting & Zoom Webinar - issue exists with multiple different users who have shared screen audio - both on Mac & PC. - When sharing a video with multiple layers/audio tracks (spoken audio & background music/sounds), the audio is very ...

rs6 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings

Trying to download a cloud recording. It is available to stream and edit, but not download, but that's the only decent looking one. How to download it? The ones available to download are terrible. Things changed in the recording space since the last ...

LMertz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes