cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting privacy

bmeeting11
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have tried every option possible, so if it’s not possible, please let me know. I have zoom pro plan. I am hosting a meeting in the the style of a “webinar” where I am the only speaker, and I have muted all oof the viewers. To protect the viewers privacy, I don’t want the viewers to be able to see the other viewers in the meeting when they click on “participatants”. In this possible, if so, how?  The webinar I believe it’s possible but it’s also really expensive.

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello, 

Zoom meetings have a feature called Focus Mode.

This feature gives the host and co-hosts view of all participants’ videos without other participants seeing each other. This extends into screen sharing, as the host and co-host can view and switch between each participant’s shared screen, while the participants can only view their own content. If the host finds a participant’s content should be shared with others, they can easily begin sharing the participant’s screen with others.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058349 

There is one other issue to consider. I am not aware of a way to hide participants names in the participant’s panel.

This has been a feature request for a long time.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thank you so much.  Can Zoom do customized plans for webinars, or do you have to start at 500 participants?