Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Playing mp4 fails occasionally

I am sharing mp4 files via the advanced video sharing option. Works fine with all the videos I download from YouTube. When users provide me with an mp4 from their own sources these files play fine outside of Zoom so I assumed they would be OK in Zoom...

Zoom desktop client auto-uninstalling itself

Hello, Zoom recently uninstalled itself on my computer (I saw the uninstall client pop up automatically and run). I reinstalled the client (v. 5.16.10), and it happened again about two days later. Is there a potential good reason for this behaviour o...

PAGW by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Virtual background function not working any more

After many years of using it, suddenly my virtual background function does not work any more! Zoom is not willing to help me, so I hope someone here can please:-). Thanks in advance. I have enabled the virtual background in my account setup. When I g...

jochen8 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Setting our own duration for meetings

Presently, Zoom has a dropdown of 15-minute increments of meeting duration starting at 15 minutes (15, 30 and 45). Can you guys please also have options of 20-minute increments, like 20 and 40? I have meetings that I set at 20, and it's a pain that I...

BenGr by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant see the participant who is speaking.

I am a participant (not the host) in a zoom meeting of 8 people. My camera and theirs are working until somebody speaks. When one of them speaks a yellow border appears and their individual screen goes black - when they stop speaking I can see them a...

rjxe by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes