cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Report Participant Count Accuracy

ukrewer01
Explorer
Explorer

We are pulling meeting analytics, specifically an attendee report for a session. We download the report that contains the "unique" attendees. That count is 201. This includes everyone. When we actually dig deeper into the report, the actual amount of unique attendees are 189. 

To confirm the data, I downloaded the raw total users files and on my own in excel deleted duplicates. My own manual version count came out to 189 as well. 

Why is the report reporting 201 and where are those additional attendees? We rely heavily on this data and now im not sure how long it's been inaccurate. Anyone have an idea whats going on? 

3 REPLIES 3

meriment
Participant
Participant

The default reports double count attendees who drop and rejoin the meeting. You could download the reports and deduplicate manually. If you want to automatically generate participant report that deduplicate attendees and only include unique participants and registrants there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that generates these reports for you.

Thanks. I did that. The raw report had 403 attendees. I went on excel and deduplicated it. The count came to 189 but Zoom states there were 201 attendees in the report and in dashboard. Im wondering why the numbers do not match. If I performed a deduplication that resulted me in 189, Zoom should state that number. Not 201, where did that number come from? 

TLC-36
Explorer
Explorer

I am also trying to figure out a similar discrepancy in my registration numbers.