Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio issues during recording

Hi everyone, I'm on a ASUS Republic of Gamers laptop, running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2; Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz. I've started trying to record a weekly podcast over zoom using (2) wireless lavalier microphones, one for ...

Drawing on Screen During Zoom

Is there a way to draw on the Zoom screen during a meeting using a stylus/device? The whiteboard functionality just isn't conducive with free flowing text. I need to whiteboard text to be seen by everyone in the room quickly in my own handwriting. Th...

JulesY by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stopping Zoom from installing Outlook

Zoom has started downloading Outlook every time I start a new meeting. I get a popup every time and have to click NO to sharing confidential information with Microsoft 3 times, and then I have to quit Outlook. I never installed Outlook. I have never ...

Authentication Exception Add option

I have Zoom One Pro, I am not finding the "authentication exception add" option to add in the emails I wish to NOT authentication. HELP I need this feature.

CAG by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Animated Reactions?

I was on a meeting yesterday (Sunday, December 11th) and some popup informed me I now had animated reactions or emoticons. Sure enough...the hands clapping were clapping...it was cool. But, I cannot find any documentation or settings for that feature...

"Zoom Cloud recording has been disabled"

I constantly get reminder emails that my Cloud Recordings are over the storage limit, but I no longer have a paid account which means I don't have access to Cloud Recordings. Marking as spam since Zoom has apparently been made aware of the issue and ...