Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Video recordings

I was using the API (Get Meeting recording) and the results provided me a long URL to a video recording of the meeting. I tested that URL in a private browser window and was surprised that I didn't need a token to retrieve it. Is it available on the ...

How to use Zoo with ChromeOS Flex

Hi all, I've just installed ChromeOS Flex on an old PC and I'm trying to find a way to use Zoom on it. I've installed the Zoom app from Web Store, but now, I have a message to use Zoom for Chrome AWP. But ChromeOS Flex can't install application from ...

A recording too short

Yesterday I organized an online lesson with recording on the cloud.The lesson lasted approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes, but the recording lasted just 2 seconds! Why ? Throughout the lesson I had the word "REC" on the display !!I only used 10% of th...

Zoom hardware

I am attending a hearing with zoom required shortly. I don't have a cell phone but I do have an Akaso Brave 7 LE. Can this piece of hardware be used to zoom?

Glasher by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom causes BSOD

I've been plagued with this issue for months. I've owned this ASUS Zenbook for almost a year, but only in the last 3 months or so has Zoom caused BSODs almost every session. I've tried various solutions. I contacted the manufacturer of the dock I use...

the final recording

Please I need to know what the configuration is for thiss issue ive got: in my classes I usually share my screen and I like to see all my students simoultanoesly. However, in the final recording i only want to see the screen I share and my camera. Ho...

Breakout room exit problem

I’m using a University of Nevada, Reno license of Zoom.As the host, when I enter a breakout room in response to a “Ask for help” call and then exit using the “Leave breakout room,” I lose elements on my screen that were there before I entered the bre...