Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Api code

I am trying to obtain a api code from zoom to integrate it into my website. The person building the website asked me to ask for zoom api to integrate zoom meetings for 3rd party. I have no knowledge about this if someone can guide me in the right dir...

Sharing Powerpoint and Seeing Attendees

Hello, When I give classes on Zoom, I would like to see the attendees while sharing my PowerPoint with them. Is that possible? Until now, when I start sharing my screen with the students, I cannot see them anymore. Thank you for the info!

Zoom Crashed Unexpectedly Frequent Error

I have been experiencing being disconnected from Zoom since January 2024 started. I work from home and my job requires me to join Zoom and Gmeet meetings. My company noticed that I keep disconnecting whenever I conduct a meeting. Example, in one sess...

ブレイクアウトルーム設定画面を閉じるとZoomミーティングが落ちた

掲題の現象が発生したのですが、既知の不具合として報告されておりますでしょうか? <前提>共同ホストは2名体制(端末は各自2台の合計4台がZoomにログインした状態)ブレイクアウトルーム設定画面を操作したホストのZoomバージョンは、バージョン: 5.17.2 (29988)です <現象>100名を超える人(Zoomレポートでは249人)を16部屋に割り当て、ブレイクアウトルームを開始後、ブレイクアウトルームに順次入っている最中に、ブレイクアウトルーム設定画面右上の×を押下すると、Zoomミーティ...

MS28 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom mutes me when other people talk

When on Zoom the other people cannot hear me if they are talking. It is as if my audio feed is subordinate to everyone else's. Multiple people can talk at the same time and be heard, but not me. I can only be heard if I am the only person talking but...