Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Background Not working during screen share

I'm trying to record some lessons using zoom. When I'm in normal view my virtual background is there but if I share a part of my screen and put the participants pane in view my virtual background drops. Is this normal? And is there any way around it?

Alternate Host unable to enter meeting

I am an alternative host to a reoccurring meeting. When I try to enter the meeting it tells me that I need to register, but when I do it let me know I am unable to register as I am a host. I did check on the authentication tab but it is turned off. P...

bmontes by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video preview shows before all meetings except my own

I am on Zoom 5.17.11 on Mac Sonoma 14.4.1. I have video previews enabled (Settings -> Video -> Always show video preview dialog when joining). I get the expected video preview when joining others' meetings. But when I start *my own meetings*, I get n...

diffusion en direct pas d'accès à ma page

Lorsque je demande à Zoom de diffuseur en direct sur ma page Facebook, celle ci ne s'affiche pas dans les options du lieu de diffusion. Il ya mon profil,les groupes ou je suis membre mais pas ma page n'y les événements. Ou tous les accès et les autor...

Missing recordings

I recorded three meetings and only the test one made it to my cloud. I apparently don't pay enough to get human assistance and am honestly thinking about canceling my subscription after the difficulty I'm having in just seeing if anything can be done...

JetteC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! power point share screen problem

hii when I use the share screen for powerpoint presentations the slides are not moving the participants see only the first slide I shared and I moved to the next slide on my computer best regardstal

Randomized answers in Zoom match questions

Hi, Am creating a poll with a matching question, and I really would like that, when my students see the question, the drop-down answers appear always randomised on their screen. Not that they might copy from each other or anything like that, I just w...