Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Narrow

Hello When we have a meeting with +3 people, the screens of the participants get narrow. Normally the screen should be divided into equal pieces but the screen of the participants get narrow in the divided areas. please see the uploaded picture below...

Samsung s9 Ultra Downfalls

Not sure why Zoom cripples powerful tablets I believe even the iPad Pro has similar issues. Now my S9 ultra is more powerful processor-wise than my MacBook Pro and yet if I screen-share my camera shuts off! Zoom should at least give us the option to ...

Lenno by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Multi speaker view

I recently updated Zoom (on a Macbook pro) and have tested the multi speaker view function which initially looked great with 2 speakers at the top of the screen in a large window (this is adjustable which is also really good) and other participants a...

TheMyth by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Polling Questions

Hello: I have a number of Zoom Meetings (and Webinars) already created/scheduled. Ever since the new Survey & Polls upgrade, whenever I create polling questions in one of the meetings, the polling questions are populating in ALL of the meetings and w...

Re: Screen sharing / Audio Troubles

I am hosting a zoom meeting. I am playing a video. I have an external camera with a microphone. My participants complain that they cannot hear the dialog from the video. Is there a way to increase the volume within the zoom meeting app?

Mirroring host video

In my art class, since last Thursday 2 of our class are seeing the tutors video displayed in the wrong direction, but the rest of the class can see the correct orientation. I have not changed any settings, is there a way that I can mirror the picture...

Spid12 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes