Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration for a recurring meeting

I created a recurring meeting for 4 meetings and chose "registration required" in the settings. With the registration, I chose the option "Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend," however, it does not explain how this is done. Will ...

Trouble in logging in on app on iPad

Hi is there anyone can help to remove error 5003 while it’s working on the browser but not on the app itself so can’t join the meetings from the iPad app working alright on the phone. I would really appreciate your help. It says the network could be ...

Remaining 10-minute timer doesn't count down

Using the Basic (free) Plan, when the meeting reaches 10 minutes left, a little timer appears at the top of the screen saying there's 10 minutes left. But then the 10:00 doesn't count down, it just stays stuck on 10:00.It has happened a number of tim...

buzzz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom join links don't open app on macOS

Recently (within the past few weeks), when opening Zoom links (such as in calendar invites), the Zoom call will only open in the browser. Unlike before, the website does not attempt to open the meeting in the Zoom app. This means that every time I ne...

Resolved! Changing the host of a recurring meeting

I am the host of a recurring meeting and I need to make a different person the host. Not just a co-host, but I will no longer be involved and the new host will take over in my place. I found these instructions:Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.Click...

kevin_boll_0-1633702833362.png

Zoom won't start on Mac

Just upgraded Zoom on my Mac. It will no longer start! It is trying to have me upgrade "Pixelmator", which is a program that hasn't been on my computer for a year. Without a fix, I cannot use Zoom anymore as it won't even start.