Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reminder to client has wrong time zone

When ZOOM sends a reminder email to my clients it is coming to them with the WRONG TIME. We are both in Eastern Timezone and the meeting was scheduled in Eastern Time and my Profile is set to Eastern Time. But the email reminders are showing Coordina...

RM17 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to start a meeting without an admin present ?

We are providing a lot of courses online. We have 20 zoom accounts (20 zoom licences). But we have some time 100 teachers in for example May month . It is not reasonable to purchase 100 licences , because some teachers are only for 1 day or 2 hours a...

sharing does not return to gallery view on iPad

After the update on the iPad, any sharing from the host does not return to the Gallery view on the iPad, even if it is checked in the meeting options. Ver. 6.0.5the second error also connected after the update, when the always showmeeting control is ...

somik by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore the End meeting option to the floating controls!

The recent design update (May 2024) changed the floating tool bar, removing many things including the option to end the call.As a meeting host, I never stop sharing my screen before ending the call - I just end the call from the ... menu 'End meeting...

Todd3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding a Video to my wait room

I am trying to add a video to my wait room and am not able to as yet. I have the most up-to-date version although when I go to my icon on the top right it does not take me to help and show me the version as I was led to believe. Gene

Grechner by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes