cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Getting Noise Suppression While "Original Sound for Musicians" is turned on

Olivia_Lewis

Hey everyone, wondering if anyone has had this issue/found a solution:

I need to run a Zoom meeting with NO noise suppression, while sharing my screen. I'm running Zoom (Intel version) 6.1.11 on an Intel processor Mac, Sonoma 14.5. When I go into Audio Settings, the Original Sound for Musicians option is already selected, as well as the High-fidelity music mode. When I test the input, Zoom doesn't pick up on any sounds (such as tapping the microphone), but does pick up on my voice. 

For additional context, my input is actually coming from Pro Tools via Source-Nexus. I can see that my mic is sending signal, Pro Tools is receiving signal, and Source-Nexus is sending that signal out to Zoom. Any sound perceived as "noise" is stopped somewhere between Source-Nexus and Zoom. The issue is persistent, whether I'm just checking things in settings or I'm in a meeting. 

I've tried updating Zoom to the latest version, and selecting different noise suppression modes (including the Live Performance mode), relaunching Zoom between mode changes. None of this has worked so far.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

0 REPLIES 0