Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Page I want is not among the listed

I'm trying to do FB live, but only 2 of my 5 pages are showing up - and neither of those are the ones I want to go live in. How do I get other pages listed there? Do not see anyplace on the Fb page itself where I can add in Zoom... And please note - ...

rmrasp by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Meetings Name Not Showing Correctly

Hello! I am encountering an issue where all the meetings I have scheduled show as "My Name Zoom Meeting" instead of "Meeting to Discuss Budget YR 2024" (examples) in the zoom application under "meetings" menu. Has anyone seen this behavior? I schedul...

How to view personal meeting history

I am using the Basic version of Zoom and wanted to upgrade to PRO version but before that I need to see how much meetings I am hosting using my Personal Meeting Id or the meetings I have joined. And based on this I can easily decide if I need to swit...

Resolved! How to increase recording quality

I hold a Monday Zoom call with guests of interest to my Substack readers, then turn it into a podcast posted in the column. Is there a way I can increase the quality of the recording? Thanks!

Resolved! who did i meet with?

I forgot to write down the name of the person i met with on a Zoom meeting on February 20th. Is there a way for me to check a cloud, or data storage area to find the name of the person I met with?

wcohan by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting rooms with guest as organizer

I need the following scenario:Via API I created several meetings, which can be simultaneous at times.Each meeting will have 2 or more guests.One of the requests can accept input from other guests, without depending on me as administrator.When creatin...

Waiting for Host

Used Zoom successfully to join a meeting until last week when Message came up saying "Waiting for Host to Start Meeting". Confirmed Host had started meeting, set their Meeting Invitation so Participants could join without waiting for Host and that ot...

Help Host in other country can't see me on wifi

I am taking classes with a teacher in Vietnam over zoom. (Im in USA)The problem is he can't see or hear me when I use my laptop connected to Wi-Fi, he has no problem when I used my phone seeing or hearing me. I could see him and hear him fine on my d...

meeeee by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes