Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sending invites

I have to send out invites for a zoom meeting to over 700 people. I have these contacts downloaded into my personal contacts on zoom. Is there a way to send the invite to the people in my personal contacts on zoom without having to copy the invitatio...

sending meeting invite

When I send a meeting invite the email does not go thru. She does not receive the invite. I CAN send her a message from Gmail separate from Zoom so I know our emails work. ???

mlyb by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join meeting on Vision Pro from URL

In the Apple Vision Pro, when clicking on a URL of the form https://us06web.zoom.us/j/MEETING?pwd=PASSWORD the Zoom app opens but does not take me to that meeting. It does so on other platforms including PC, iOS, and Android. Trying to get around thi...

Resolved! US Dial-in numbers

Hi, Does anyone know where I can find a list of the Zoom dial-in numbers for the US?I'm in the Caribbean and we push our Zoom calls out to a US Telco via a SIP circuit. Occasionally we get someone dialing a zoom number that does not go to that SIP be...

OrinA by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes