Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Recording shorter than the audio

I was recording a video interview with two people and myself and was recording video and audio. The video abruply stops after 22 min but the audio is fine and covers the entireity of the hour and a half conversation. What happened to my video? Is the...

Jabra - Mute on Joining Meeting Not Working

Hi All, I have a bluetooth Jabra mic/speaker, which when I join a meeting is unmuted, even though I have the setting enabled to mute mic on join meetings. This only happens with this Jabra device. The setting works with other mic/speakers connected v...

Trutch by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! invite all attendances from within a meeting

there are occasions when a scheduled meeting starts and not everyone had joined, that I'd like to invite them from within the meeting, it would be really helpful if I could have an invite-everyone option from within the app, or at least a list of the...

morann by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cloud-based recording Disappearing

I am with an academic institution that offers an Enterprise version of Zoom, which I access through Google Chrome on a Mac. My default settings are to record every meeting in the cloud. However, I noticed today that all my meetings are "disappearing"...

Resolved! Disabling Captions

I teach reading and spelling to children over Zoom and I want the captions disabled. If a student puts captions on, they might see the spelling of what I'm saying plus it distracts them. I know I can disable them after starting a meeting, but I have ...

tutor10 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting to a MS Outlook Group fails

When we log into the Zoom web interface, create a meeting, and add an MS Office 365 group email as an attendee, the email invite is never received and is not in the mail trace route or flow. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/learn-about-micr...

Android Tablet gallery view more then 4

what are the system requirements on Android tablets for displaying more than 4 participants in the gallery view? On the Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 "2,560 x 1,600 pixels 4GB RAM Kirin 960 can I see 16 participants on the FireHD 10.1 2021 -. 1920 x 1080 p...