Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Removing multiple participants at once

Hi im hosting a meeting in about a week where there's some people who have paid for the whole meeting and some people who have paid for half of the meeting. And I want to know if there's any way I can remove the people that only paid for half the mee...

Georg1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with Hosting Meetings

Hello there, I have problems with my zoom acount at the moment. I start a planed meeting as a host and everything is fine (Camera, sound, etc) Soon after I invitet a new Member to the meeting the problem shows up: At first the camera is freezing and ...

volume output changes while zooming

Hi, my volume output changes while zooming sometimes. I think when give my monitor free I´m suddenly minimum 20% with a lower volume output. I became only aware of it, cause others members told. How to fix it? Many thanx for your help! kind regards -...

Gallery View with Presentations

For bi-monthly meetings with 4-6 zoom participants, I am receiving complaints that the Gallery view needs to be fixed - either at the bottom or top - because the in-person guests want to see the zoom participants and vice versa. Also to move the gall...

Resolved! Adding a new User

Hello!, I am new with Zoom. I bought Zoom One PRO license, and now I would like that another person be able to create meeting too. Because I can't meet with my group always, and I need that someone else do the meetings in my name. I tried to get info...

jacuso by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes