Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Streaming volume

I use Zoom for teaching and often need to stream audio from my computer. Although both myself and the participant can hear each other perfectly the audio (either audio or audio from video) is very faint and the participant has problems hearing. I hav...

Bob_LC by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Polling- Survey Tab

Hi everyone, We have many recurring meetings but now when I create polls for different meetings all the polls for every meeting shows up in the Poll feature when in the meeting which is a huge headache because I only want the poll that is relevant to...

ckoebel by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom link

Hi all!I've been using zoom for a wee while and then all of a sudden when I've sent zoom meeting links out to my clients, when they open or click on the zoom link, they are being prompted to 'Please sign-in with a commercial zoom.......' Can someone ...

KEIN VIDEO WENN HINTERGRUND AKTIV

hallo, ich verwende seit Jahren Zoom, jetzt plötzlich habe ich von mir kein Bild wenn ein Hintergrundbild aktiv ist. Wenn ich auf Hintergrund verwischen gehe, bin auch ich verwischt. Was kann ich tun?

NICIOLE by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

тарифный план

Привет. я новичок. хочу пообщаться по видео с партнером из Китая. Могу ли я это сделать на профессиональном тарифе ?

Recording locally and sharing sound but no gallery view

I recorded a meeting locally in which I shared sound (just sound). There were 11 participants which I could see in gallery view as I was sharing the sound. However, in the recording I cannot see the participants at all. I could hear the sound that I ...

How about an audio meter, always on-screen?

Zoom audio can be excellent, near enough programme-quality hi-fi if we choose appropriate 'music' settings and if every participant has a strong web connection. But... once a meeting is underway, sometimes at short notice, we don't want to go faffing...

Howdie by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

bots in breakouts

There must be a setting for this... why would anyone want a bot to be in a breakout? I don't want to manually go through and find every bot and boot them out just because I'm having 1:1 breakouts but right now, that's what I have to do. this seems li...