Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Alt-host

How do I check whether Alt-host has been set up. I don't see alt-host setting in schedule meeting, option field

AC18 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera acting funny

Hello,I had a meeting today and my image was appearing horizontally in the camera, not upright. The person I met with had to look at me sideways the entire time. This had never happened before and there is nothing different with my camera... help, pl...

ngnanda by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Screensharing

Hello, When entering my manager's Zoom, I am unable to screenshare. It shows "You are restricted from screen sharing". I used to be able to screenshare no problem but just a few weeks ago I am unable to do so. I checked my settings and have a license...

Resolved! Unable to join meeting

A participant was removed in error from meeting. On retrying they got a message saying unable to rejoin as previously removed by host. How can they be permissioned? On the latest version of the software

Ian99 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reach audio and video settings

Hi, I saw in many tutorials that i could reach audio and video settings by clicking on my profil photo but for now, when i do this, i can only see my user name , some billings informations and "logout". My goal is to go on video and audio settings be...

Dovane by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom camera flashing and glitching after update

I updated my Zoom on my Mac and started having my camera flash, glitch, go black and white, funky colors, reflect my screen during my Zoom calls when not screen sharing. I DO NOT have an external camera connected. I have never had these problems with...

erihar16 by Explorer
  • 65 replies
  • 27 likes

licensed account settings keep getting lost

my company has a purchased license account, but my settings are constantly being disrupted and that’s why my account becomes BASIC, this has happened 4 times already - pls advise what i need to do to avoid this - thank you

Show Zoom controls during screen share

I need to demonstrate the use of the Zoom icons during meetings. I have used the instructions at (from https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362153-Sharing-your-screen-or-desktop-on-Zoom) and https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sys...