Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Disable message when someone enters lobby

Whenever I'm giving a presentation and someone enters the lobby I get a notification message. Is there a way to disable this so I don't have to keep seeing and closing this message while giving a presentation? Thx!

chadder by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Keeping track of attendance

I need to keep track of the amount of time that attendees are on a meeting. This is easy when they sign on at the beginning of the meeting and off at the end of the meeting. However, it becomes more complicated if someone gets logged off for one reas...

Tiateri by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording options GDPR - Permission and solutions

We are using Zoom Enterprise at work. And in Germany the GDPR is very strict.And I thought to myself to make life easier and compliant, it should be possible for admins to decide what happens with meeting recordings.As soon as someone starts recordin...

RecheS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gravação Dupla Simultênea

Olá! Gostaria de saber como faço para ter 2 gravações simultâneas de uma única reunião no Zoom. Ou seja, que sejam gerados 2 arquivos: um no qual apareçam todos os participantes, não só quem está falando; e outro que apareça apenas quem está falando ...

Zoom Enterprise License Inquiry

My company wants to use the Zoom free plan.By the way, the plan states that only 1 user is available, so is the free plan available only for 1 user in the company?Or can I use it as much as I create a free account?And the Pro plan says 1-9 users can ...

5613 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alt-host

How do I check whether Alt-host has been set up. I don't see alt-host setting in schedule meeting, option field

AC18 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera acting funny

Hello,I had a meeting today and my image was appearing horizontally in the camera, not upright. The person I met with had to look at me sideways the entire time. This had never happened before and there is nothing different with my camera... help, pl...

ngnanda by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Screensharing

Hello, When entering my manager's Zoom, I am unable to screenshare. It shows "You are restricted from screen sharing". I used to be able to screenshare no problem but just a few weeks ago I am unable to do so. I checked my settings and have a license...

Resolved! Unable to join meeting

A participant was removed in error from meeting. On retrying they got a message saying unable to rejoin as previously removed by host. How can they be permissioned? On the latest version of the software

Ian99 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes