Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Regarding music audio issue

Hello all : Recently I found some of my students which they have trouble to hear the music that I played during the meeting ( though not all of them .. ) . But they can all hear me talking during the meetings. ( which I find it very strange about it ...

yschong by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

audio sound

HELP!!!When I am in a meeting I can hear everyone no problem.BUT when someone shares music or their sound I cant hear it - just the odd crackle.I tested my microphone - OKI tested Webcam - OKI tested speaker - an issues.It comes up with "Same as Syst...

Zoe2035 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings addin install for Exchange 2019

The add-ins feature in Microsoft Exchange 2019 does not allow install of Zoom Meetings. Instead it wants to install the add-in to Exchange 365. Any instructions how to correctly install the Zoom meeting add-in on Exchange 2019 on premise? Thanks

lskyles by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Annotation Tool is Missing

Since I updated my zoom app yesterday, the annotation tool is missing on my meetings. I have verified that nothing is changed on my profile and annotation is turned on "In Meeting (Basic)" section. Please bring that back. No Error codesWindows 10 PCZ...

MoonKC3 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Launched and ended a Zoom meeting by mistake

New to Zoom. Scheduled a meeting for August and guess I inadvertently launched it. I am the host so I opted for end meeting for all. Now shows in "previous" meetings and not "upcoming". Any idea on how to fix this so the meeting is upcoming and not p...

NJTMA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone calls interrupt meeting on desktop mac

When I'm in a Zoom meeting on my Macbook Pro and get a call on my iPhone, the call shows up on my laptop and minimizes my Zoom screen and I don't know how to keep this from happening. I also can't see a way to restore to full screen once the call sto...

Allowing Multiple Hosts

We are a 7-night-a-week 12-step meeting. Now that we are public, we are having issues with "bombing." Because we have a different leader every night and the person with the account (me) isn't always at the meeting, how do we allow multiple hosts to m...