Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

LATEST RELEASE OF ZOOM 5.11.3

The Zoom 5.11.3 is one of the most complicated Zoom versions I have experience. The workspace is not user friendly. The tools level is hard to understand. Last night I was trying to record my meeting which is formally as one of the easiest tasks to p...

zoom keeps saying unsupported format

Hi guys I keep receiving this "zoom keeps saying unsupported format". I'm trying to get the video in advanced so I can record myself. I did one video ok, but then the second one it gave me this...tried to re-installing zoom, still the same.Any idea w...

Gaia23 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings

I just want my recordings. They seem to have disappeared. These are ministry recordings, please help me obtain them. My Zoom just converted without my permission to business from one platform and the recordings disappeared. I send these recordings ou...

Feature

Does Zoom have the feature where it can close captioning what the speaker is saying? If so, how do I turn it on?

TSC29 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Will Not Install On My Windows 10 PC

After having issues, I uninstalled and tried to reinstall. The software initializes, the app list says its installed, but there is no icon on the task bar and cannot find the program in file explorer. Tried some of the trouble shooting steps, but I a...

zoom must be the worst plattform

First of all i am paying for this service. Alot of money every f. month and i cannot get any customer support? Second why dont u just make it easy for people to join with audio? It is that frikking difficult? A lot of people cant read english and the...

Who pays for Zoom meeting? I'm NOT the host

I need to join a meeting that lasts 3 hours. I'm NOT the host, just a participant. MY Zoom plan is the Basic which limits me to a 40 minute meeting. I don't use Zoom for business and only use about 5 times per year. Will I get cut off after 40 minute...

RuthyD by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes