Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Randomly Taking Over Screen

I will be in my college zoom call and when I'm not busy after my assignment is done i might watch YouTube or research something else, but the zoom call will randomly overtake my web browser. This has been happening for months and i think i finally fo...

Can't Find Recording

Hi, I hosted a meeting, then made someone else the host who recorded the meeting. We don't know where the recording went, it's not on either of our accounts. Does anyone know where I can find the recording? Thanks!

aoz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom cuts out/restarts in middle of meetings

Hi, for the past few months my Zoom will intermittently cut out in the middle of the meeting. On my end, I experience this as approximately 15-30 seconds of my Zoom disappearing from my screen and rebooting and returning me to the meeting space. On t...

RandyJ by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find zoom recording

I held a zoom meeting today and made someone else host who then started the recording for the webinar. The co-host function was not working even though I enabled it in the settings. That's why I made her host instead of co-host.At the end of the zoom...

Resolved! Display name

Hello, My display name in my settings is different from my name that appears upon entering a meeting. How can I match these? Thanks!

palex71 by Newcomer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes