Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attendees can't see me

When I enter someone else's Zoom room my camera is turned off so people can only see my picture. This only happens on Mac, not my iPad or mobile device. When I start a Zoom meeting there is no problem.I have asked Chat GPT for all options to remedy t...

Meeting Time Limit

My account type is, Pro (Host). I am listed as a "Member". It says "Your current plan can only support 40 minutes per meeting." I thought Pro was longer. Why am I limited to 40 minutes.

マイクの出力だけできない

マイクの出力だけができず、自分の音声だけが届きません(1)PC自体のマイクテストで入力は正常(2)ZOOMのマイクテストにて入力だけ一切不可ミュートの設定やオーディオ接続等書いてあることは一通りしましたが修正できません。PC内臓スピーカーはReakteak スピーカーですどなたか分かる方いらっしゃいましたらご教授お願い致します。

Azure AD Zoom enterprise application identification question

Hi everyone, We're getting several users requesting access to Zoom as AAD Enterprise Application, the application itself is an Azure glary app (so it's legit), with ID fc108d3f-543d-4374-bbff-c7c51f651fe5 but what does it do? I do see the request as ...

Boyan by Contributor I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AA Meetings getting bombed

We have an AA meeting that is listed on the international site - we get people attending from all over. We screen people as soon as they come on - they have to show their face and tell us their name and its been pretty chill until today. Some person ...

Email to subscribers

Hi, I organised a meeting and poeple had to subscribe. I can't export the list (it doesn't work) and I would like to send an email to all the participants with the link of the replay. How can I do ? Thanks a lot

Código de acceso del ID de reunión personal (PMI)

Hola, la plataforma me obliga a poner un codigo de acceso y no puedo retirarlo. Sale un candado gris y no me deja hacer nada. Es una cuenta personal y solo yo la manejo. Tengo activada la sala de espera. ¿Qué podría hacer? Muchas graciasCódigo de acc...

jesuis by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes