Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Locking thumbnails in Gallery mode

Is there a way to set and lock participant thumbnails in place so they don't move and shift when variables occur like someone raising their hand, or someone enters or leaves the meeting?We record our meetings, and edit them for future use, so it woul...

Change Host for a Future Meeting

I have a reoccuring meeting in the future and I am not going to be on that call so I want one of my colleagues on that call to be the host so they can record, how can I change that?

Resolved! Wired Earphone Audio not working

Zoom Audio not working on Windows 10 I have tried every tutorial/guide on the internet and nothing is working! Please HelpNo audio from zoom while on earphones. I cannot hear others' audio or speak while plugged in my earphone.- I am unmuted- My earp...

participants panel

Hi, my participants panel pops up as a separate window not on the right side of the zoom view. I can resize it and put in on the right side.. But I would like to be appeared again on the right side as integrated part. Who can help me to set it right....

breakout rooms

Hallo,ich habe breakout rooms in meinen Einstellungen aktiviert, kann die Funktion aber nicht nutzen, da mir das Symbol breakout rooms in meiner Symbolleiste gar nicht angezeigt wird.Was muss ich tun?

Anne9 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Camera not showing up under settings

Hi there! Not sure if I'm in the right spot, but I'm trying to solve an issue. After installing the latest version of Zoom, the OBS virtual cam isn't listed under the camera-options in the Zoom-settings. Prior to the update, it was.Info:MacOS Ventura...

Boxie by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

remove read.ai

hiby mistake i installed/connected read.ai to Zoomi have removed all join and connected from read.ai for Zoomand also in Zoom app management i removed read.aibut read.ai keeps showing as a participant in every meeting i am joining (as host or not)rea...

mg21082 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Invalid access token in api users/me/meetings

getting 401 unauthorized. I am sending below info to https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/me/meetings {"method": "POST","body": {"agenda": "This is Meeting","default_password": false,"duration": 60,"password": "123456","pre_schedule": false,"recurrence": {"e...

gorankj by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes