Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Account disabled.

2 days agog, I tried to sign on to my account with my MacBook Pro OSMavrick and I got a message saying account has been disabled. I am a paid subscriber and I did not receive any inform from Zoom canceling my account or if it needed to be renewed. Ac...

poco88 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! error code 1132

anyone else get error code 1132 when trying  to open a meeting? 

Ed4 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Registration for Zoom

After providing a registration link for my meeting; when I click on the link my name and email information comes up. How can I have a blank registration form for the members.

Using Past Meeting ID Again

Hello,Due to bad weather, I postponed a Zoom Meeting to the following week but didn't change it in ZOOM. Now, when I go look for the meeting ID to start the meeting, it is not there. I have send out the past meeting ID weeks ago and don't what to hav...

OCHAAnn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enlarging meeting after meeting created

We have created event for 500 participants, and started sending invitations, but we have gathered more then 500, so we purchased large meeting for 1000. Is now our meeting updated for 1000 participants or we have to re create meeting in order to be r...

srboka by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes