Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! second conference in same time

Do I understand correctly that in order to start the second conference  for 100 people at the same time as the first one, I need to buy a second license for my tariff plan?At the moment I'm using the "professional" plan for $149, so if I increase the...

220403 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Log

Is there a way that a Admin can login to there account to check to see if a person who was invited to a Zoom meeting joined, and stayed throughout the duration of the meeting? If so how is this done?

web_95 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot log in on my laptop

I cannot log into zoom on my windows laptop anymore. the problem started Monday. I keep getting a 1132 error code. i put in a ticket for the help desk but no response from zoom. I have uninstalled and redownloaded zoom several times now. I have updat...