Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Improve zoom recording

Good morning, I have a problem with Zoom that I can't finda solution.When I record meetings they are recorded at very low quality regardless of what video quality I have.I have seen that all meetings are recorded at 640x380 pixels resolution. Also, I...

Reydarvi by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

headphone not working

When I use the zoom I hear what others are saying but I do not hear anything they say . The sound setting on my computer is all set. Why is that? Please Give me a quick solution for this

Blur not available, need HELP

Hi, I have a problem here. I'm using MacBook Air 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, macOS Monterey 12.2.1, and Zoom Version: 5.9.3 (4239), but the blur option doesn't appear. Please please need help 

adela05 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! who was in a meeting

I can not find any feature how to find out who was in a meeting on specific date, although I get emails like "person entered waiting room" but as to my understanding not all participants are registered and acknowledged this way... As far as I noticed...

Can't log into zoom on my I-phone anymore

Randomly last month, whenever I click on a link to join a zoom meeting from a phone text or email , it takes me to my zoom app and then it just says 'waiting' until I get an alert saying 'Unable to connect'. make sure you are connected to the interne...

best way to set up breakout rooms by language

At work we regularly host Zoom trainings with 80-100 people in English with Spanish interpretation. Attendees are from all over the place with different devices, different tech skills, and different language skills. Trainers often want to use breakou...

sulllins by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Recording | only guests video is showing

Hi there community, after the recent update to 5.9.1 (3509) I am witnessing, that local recordings of my zoom sessions do not record the speaker or switch to the speaker in "speaker mode" in one-to-one sessions. Actually, only the guest is seen, whil...

Raph by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes