Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat

Ciao, ho organizzato un meeting zoom ma non ho salvato la chat. Come posso recuperarla? grazie

Zoom Virtual Background without green screen

Hi I'm exploring on laptops and having able to have Zoom VB without green screen is important, understand that it boils down to the processor chosen. Between these 2 processors, which one will be a better pick?- AMD Ryzen™ 3 5300U (up to 3.8 GHz max ...

Adrie by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

When I log into Facebook from Zoom, I keep getting a delay. For example when I talk it don't catch up on Facebook for a couple of seconds. What am I doing wrong?

Recording

Hi! I have an android tablet wich i use with my zoom meetings! I am not able to record anything with it. I dont have the record button available! do i need to upgrage to zoom pro?

PRESENTATION TO AN AUDIENCE

I want to make a powerpoint presentation to a live audience and to people logging in via zoom and want to avoid some distractions 1 I don't want to hear or know when people are logging in as they may be logging in after the presentation has started a...

VG70 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Participants in meeting

Hi - I have the basic plan which should allow me to host a meeting for 1-hour with 2 participants. Each time I schedule a meeting for 1-hour with me as the host and one participant I get a pop up notice tellling me I am only allowed 40 mins for 3 or ...