Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Monitoring Sound While Sharing Sound in Ubuntu

I am using Zoom 5.9.0 with Ubuntu 21.10. I have installed Zoom using the deb file downloaded from the Zoom website. I am able to successfully share videos with audio using screen sharing with the "share sound" option selected. I have tested with anot...

getting booted off

I use zoom through out the week with smaller meetings with no issues our congregation uses Zoom to host our worship services, before during and after services I have no connection issues but if I take the lead in a discussion , as soon as I start to ...

kcrute by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connectivity

Zoom has been crashing, kicking my device offline, and I fix it by unplugging and replugging my ethernet cable. I've ruled out bad ethernet ports. My internet provider did not see any issues with my internet when I called them immediately, no broadba...

Question about co-host privileges

Hello! I am attending a Zoom meeting. The meeting will be initiated by a Zoom organisation account that is different from my organisation. Will I be allowed co-host privileges if allowed by the host of the meeting. I want to record the meeting and sa...

Unable to rejoin Zoom meeting

One of out staff got disconnected and could rejoin meeting. This was the error he got below "Get meeting key time out, 0, 4 error code 70" I can't find anything for this error so far and there doesn't seem to be any logs in the local user profile (pe...