Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Disable Apple Calendar Integration

Does anyone know how to disable Calendar integration on a Mac? When I schedule a meeting and hit save, my Apple Calendar window pops up and opens Calendar. I don't want to save Zoom meetings on my Apple Calendar nor do I want the Calendar app to open...

drJR by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Scheduling Team Meetings Only in Zoom

We have monthly team meetings, and I want them to appear in the Zoom calendar for everyone. I can't figure out how to add one meeting to the Zoom calendar for several individuals. This seems like something that should be easy and I must just be missi...

Resolved! Zoom certificate issue

Hi all, For some days, my customer is unable to log into Zoom. Behavior is quite odd since zoom.us can not even be accessed from Chrome, Chromium or Edge. Digicert certificate is claimed to be invalid. What is even weirder is that zoom.us can be acce...

Require older MSI versions of Cloud Meeting

Hello we need to deploy an older zoom version through SCCM. I can get the latest version on the "Download for Admins" but I need the older version 5.10.0.Where can I get older MSI versions? Cheers, Olivier (Belgium)

SkyFall by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Break out rooms - tech issues

During a zoom meeting, is there any way for the host to control / or to be aware of sound or tech issues that are happening just in breakout rooms if the host is not in that room?

SA14 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Calidad baja de video

Tengo cuenta Pro y cumplo los requisitos para tener HD y mis videos se graban a 640x360. Qué puedo hacer? Me dicen que tengo que comunicarme con soporte y por el menú es inaccesible. Gracias.