Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video begins to lag 3-5mins into conference

Hello. After 3-5mins of working properly whenever I start a new meeting with Zoom, my video begins to lag ( about 2ish secs) and will stay that way until I turn-off/on my camera. I've tried updating to the latest version of Zoom, uninstalling and rei...

cwrigh5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

breakout room questions

If I have 10 breakout rooms and I want each breakout room to answer a different question, What is the easiest way to do it. As a gues presenter its not possible to give questions to anyone in advance of the talk

wrong date on reoccurring meeting

For the past couple of months we have noticed that on reoccurring meetings it says the link is not valid because this call was set to a prior time For example: I set a ongoing call every Monday since November and when I try to get on every Monday goi...

AnethMG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing challenge

I run a hybrid weekly meeting. Using a laptop, web camera, and TV screen I host 20-25 people each week via zoom and 50+ in the room. When I screen share the computer and TV monitor show that all is working well. Many presentations are via Power point...

ScottyB by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing issues on Samsung Chromebook

Hi Zoom community. I'm Deaf and I teach ASL via Zoom. When I share a screen with vocabulary documents and so forth, the participants disappear and I can't see them. I record the classes for the students to practice with and when I look at the recordi...

Screen sharing Mac

Hi community,When I share the screen as host and want to show a document to the participants (I have a number of open documents ready on the screen), I do not see the same document as the participants. They see the document I want to show them, I see...